Website Mercy Clinic
Mercy Clinic, a regional and national recognized leader in healthcare, is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon to join an established group on Campus at Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Surgery or Oncology preferred.
This Position Offers:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Call 1:7; ER call managed by Acute Care Surgical Service
- First Class OR with new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Teaching opportunities with Saint Louis University Residents.
- Integrated Health System with highly competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- System-wide EPIC EMR.
About Mercy Clinic:
A strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group with more than 850 physicians and 45 medical specialties. Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy Health, the fifth largest Catholic health care system in the nation. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 34 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers and more than 3,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Mercy Hospital is located in suburban St. Louis, offering beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA | Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840| Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.net | www.Mercy.net