Website Mercy Clinic
Mercy Clinic, named one of the top five largest U.S. health systems in 2017 by Truven Analytics, is seeking a BE/BC General Surgeon, with interest in Trauma Call coverage, to join an established group on Campus of St. Anthony’s Medical Center in St. Louis, Missouri.
This Position Offers:
- A strong referral base from our Mercy Clinic Physicians.
- Large variety of bread and butter general surgery and complex cases.
- First Class OR with new state-of-the-art equipment.
- Support staff of certified operating room nurses, registered nurses, certified surgical technologists and anesthesiologists.
St. Anthony’s Hospital Offers:
- 767-bed Hospital, the third largest in St. Louis.
- Designated Level II Trauma Center – the only one in South St. Louis County and Jefferson County.
- Fourth-busiest Emergency Department in the region with over 75,000 visits annually.
- System-wide EPIC EMR.
Join Mercy’s Ministry of Health Care
Mercy is committed to serving more patients and building healthier communities. Our mission for providing compassionate, patient-centered care is what defines us and unites us. We are genuinely passionate about caring for others and getting health care right. As part of our team, you’ll experience a collaborative and advanced infrastructure with all the support you need to focus on patients.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA | Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840| Fax: 314-364-2597
Megan.Sievers@Mercy.net | www.Mercy.net
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com