Website Samaritan Health Services
Samaritan Health Services (OR), a non-profit integrated health care delivery system has an opportunity for a general surgeon.
Samaritan Health Services is seeking a General Surgeon to join our 3 physician team in Albany, Oregon. Samaritan Albany General Hospital is a 79-bed acute care facility and level four trauma center providing medical services to the greater Albany, Oregon area.
• Well-established 3 physician team with physician assistant support
• Call Schedule: 1:4
• 12-16 patients per day
• Broad-based general surgery practice including colorectal, endocrine, and opportunity for some vascular if desired.
• Board Certified or Board Eligible General Surgeon
• ATLS/BCLS Certified
• Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented
• Eligibility to work in the United States
• Wound care and/or vascular experience preferred
We offer an attractive salary plus incentives, relocation assistance, possible loan repayment, paid malpractice, CME days plus allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefits package.
Life in Oregon:
Physicians and their families will appreciate the abundant outdoor recreation opportunities available in the Willamette Valley, as well as proximity to the pristine Oregon Coast, the Cascade Mountains for snow sports, and Portland, Oregon’s largest city – all within two hours! Experience the unmatched quality of life that our area has to offer.
For more information, or to apply, please visit www.samhealth.org/docjobs or contact Annette Clovis at email@example.com or 541-768-4419